I’m happy to announce the official launch of Strada, the long-awaited member of the Hotwire family. Strada enables you to create fully native controls in your hybrid mobile apps, driven by the web. Build web components and native components that work together in
WebView screens to elevate your Turbo Native apps to the next level.
We’ve been using Strada to build the HEY mobile apps for the past 3 years and it’s made a huge difference in the level of refinement that we’ve been able to deliver in our iOS and Android apps. It’s the bridge between native controls and your web app.
We’re excited to share this latest open source project with you and we’ve provided thorough documentation, installation instructions, demo examples, and reference guides to help you get started. You can read all the details on strada.hotwired.dev. Be sure to check out all the individual GitHub repos where you can browse the source code, submit issues, and create pull requests.
- hotwired/strada-ios: The Swift library for your iOS app
- hotwired/strada-android: The Kotlin library for your Android app
- hotwired/turbo-native-demo: The Turbo Native web demo with Strada examples
- hotwired/turbo-ios: The Turbo iOS demo app with Strada examples
- hotwired/turbo-android: The Turbo Android demo app with Strada examples
- hotwired/strada-site: The source for the strada.hotwired.dev site
Strada enables you to build Turbo Native apps with native controls and higher fidelity than was previously possible. Give it a try and I’m looking forward to your feedback and contributions!
Sign up to get posts via email,
or grab the RSS feed.