Here’s what I got up to on week 2 of the Cycle 5 cooldown.
I worked on bits of design, code, copy, accessibility, and jumped around different projects. I shipped cycle work, fixed bugs, and picked up a couple quick wins in Basecamp and HEY.
Apps and tools:
- Basecamp: for project management and internal communication
- Figma: for quick mocks, storing screenshots, and cropping images
- Visual Studio Code: code editor
- GitHub: code repository and where we discuss pull requests
- Twitter: for announcing new features in @heyhey
- Zoom: for video calls (total of 4 this week)
Some Basecamp features you’ll see in the video:
- The Lineup
- Automatic Check-ins
- What did you do this weekend?
- What will you be working on this week?
- What have you worked on?
- Card Tables for QA, bugs, and quick wins
- Message Boards for internal announcements
- Pings… and more.
Hope this insight was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
Sign up to get posts via email,
or grab the RSS feed.